ABOUT JUS CORPUS
Jus Corpus is a Double-blind peer-reviewed E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management. Jus Corpus also gives the opportunity to publish your research paper on our Journal in different volumes.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
- Contempt of court vis a vis Freedom of Speech and Expression (Article 19)
- Uniform Civil Code – A need for the hour
- Farm Bills 2020
Note: Video/Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Anyone pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses from a recognized University or College.
Google Pay / Phonepe at 7755888976 (Sakshi)
Deadline to register: January 25th, 2021
Deadline to submit video/audio recording: February 1st, 2021
Note: Participants can either mail( [email protected]) their recording after registration or else upload in the google form while registering.
- MAKE A VIDEO THROUGH CAMERA(MAKE SURE YOUR GESTURE AND VOICE ARE CLEAR) OR AUDIO.
- VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.
- DROP YOUR VIDEOS/AUDIOS IN THE MENTIONED SECTION OF THE GOOGLE FORM OR ELSE MAIL AT [email protected] AFTER REGISTERING.
- Cash Prizes : 1st position- 800, 2nd position- 600, 3rd position- 400
- FREE Mobile Accessory to top 3 participants.
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- Online Internship opportunity at Jus Corpus for top 3.
- Online Internship opportunity at JLSR for top 10.
- Rs. 100 off on Paper Publication/Reviewing Fee.
- Publication opportunity in JLSR(Discounted) for all the participants.
- Free blog publication to top 5 students in jus Corpus journal.
- 10 percent off in KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) courses for all the participants.
- E-book on Criminal Law for all the participants.
FOR ANY QUERY
Reach us on 7755888976 (Sakshi)
Note: Participant will be added to a Whatsapp group within 24 hours once he/she registers.