What is UFLS?
UFLS is an independent and student-run organization engaged in academic and scholarly activities related to legal studies principles. It’s a global organization. Our autonomous nature enables us to forge meaningful connections with the broader public and thinkers outside conventional academic spaces.
Photo of 1st shoot of UFLS’s Law & Order Podcast
L-R, Abhinandan Tiwari, Samiksha Singh, Pradeep Barman, Arif Shaikh IPS, Shantam Patil, Alisha Verma & Abhishek Singh.
Mr Shantam Patil with Mr Arif Hussain Shaikh, IPS.
1. For Legal Awareness in Society.
2. We aim to develop a further dialogue between scholars working in the board discipline of law on contemporary issues.
3. To provide a forum for promoting their work and a space in which students and scholars from a variety of backgrounds can discuss ideas and share knowledge and experience.
4. We hope to inspire and encourage students to move from early career researchers to established scholars.
5. We emphasize the purpose of the Forum to include the promotion of historical as well as modern approaches to legal research.
Our Recent Video’s
Need help with school and college assignments?